AllerTrain K12 is our leading, gluten-free and food allergy training course designed for managers in the primary and secondary school settings. One in 13 children of school age have a food allergy and it is vital that schools understand how to keep children with special dietary requests safe.
Because it is designed with the child in mind, AllerTrain K12 helps schools better serve children with food allergies, Celiac disease and food intolerances, by teaching staff how to recognize symptoms of an allergic reaction, and how to have a cafeteria set-up that will help prevent these reactions from occurring. Kitchen policy recommendations, current food allergy legislation and the emotional impact of food allergies on kids are also included.
- AllerTrainer in person or on webinar classes available
- 90 minutes in length (plus exam)
- Supplemental course workbook available for a nominal fee
- 30 question final assessment
- Certificate valid for 5 years